These Greek Yogurt Berry Bars are great for any time of year, but especially in the summer. They are quick to make and can be cut and then stored in the freezer so you can grab and go as you please. My kiddos LOVE these and think they’re ice cream.
If you’d like the bars to be thinner like bark, you can use a bigger cookie sheet. It’s also versatile since you can add a variety of toppings like granola, coconut flakes or chocolate chips. Grab this handful of ingredients and start making the dessert that will be a hit all summer!
Greek Yogurt Berry Bars
Prep time: 10 minutes | Freezer Time: 4 hours at least
- 32oz of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 3 cups of chopped fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
- optional toppings: coconut flakes, granola or chocolate chips
- Mix the Greek yogurt with honey and vanilla extract.
- Spread it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The smaller the pan, the bigger the bars will be.
- Top with chopped berries.
- Freeze for 4+ hours depending on how they they are.
- Remove from the freezer and lift the paper out of the pan. Remove the paper from the frozen yogurt block.
- Using the cutting board, cut it into yogurt bars and enjoy!
- Store the bars in a ziplock bag in the freezer.