If I had to pick my top 5 favorite crockpot dishes, this one would be on the list! It’s so easy, but we just devour it every time. It’s cheesy, has protein and potatoes and is just delicious comfort food.
All you have to do is toss all of the ingredients in the crockpot and let it cook low and slow all day. Get home from work, give it a stir and it’s ready!
Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 6 hours | Total time: 6 hours
- 1 polka kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 in pieces
- 1/2 small white onion, diced
- 1 32-oz bag of frozen potatoes o’brien
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a crockpot, add the sausage, onion, potatoes o’brien and cheese.
- Stir it all up until it’s all nicely mixed.
- In a separate bowl, add the cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream and salt and pepper.
- Stir it all up and then add it to the crockpot.
- Stir until everything is nicely coated.
- Put the lid on the crockpot and set it to cook on low for 6 hours (until the potatoes are soft).
- NOTE: If meal prepping and reheat, I reheat this in the skillet with a little bit of chicken broth.