If you’re looking for a perfect dish to serve at a BBQ or party (thinking 4th of July!), these BBQ Meatloaf Sliders are delicious and for sure a crowd pleaser. I don’t like a ketchup flavored meatloaf so these are more smokey and lean toward a bbq flavor which is the best.
You can serve these as is right out of the oven or top them with a bun to make them an actual slider. Either way, they’re fun and yummy!
BBQ Meatloaf Sliders
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 tbs of chili garlic sauce (or 1 tbs of minced garlic and 1 tbs chili sauce)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 cup BBQ sauce of your choice (I used Pappy’s Original sauce)
- package of Hawaiian rolls
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the BBQ sauce.
- Begin forming the small sliders and setting them on a cookie sheet. Put a little indent in the middle of the slider so it doesn’t shrink in size.
- Brush BBQ over the top of each slider.
- Bake in the oven at 425 for 20-25 minutes (don’t overcook). Then turn on the broiler for 3-5 minutes so the BBQ sauce begins to bubble and get oozy.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes or so and then add them to a bun (or not).
- Note: I sautéed green beans with minced garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper as a side with these.