Cinco de Mayo was the perfect time to whip out this street corn recipe, but honestly, it’s great for any season or holiday. It’s quick and doesn’t take too many ingredients. It’s also easy to sub some seasonings if you prefer to have it without chili powder.
Have you tried street corn? My mom had never heard of it until I made it and she really liked it! The lime gives it a fun and refreshing taste.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 20 min
- 3 tbs butter
- 5 cups frozen corn
- 1/4 cup mayo or miracle whip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- In a cast iron skillet, melt the butter
- Add frozen corn and cook until it’s no longer frozen
- Add all of the other ingredients and stir until combined
- Cook until everything is melted together and it’s a creamy texture