Sometimes side dishes get all of the attention and that’s okay! This spaghetti carbonara is that dish. It’s quick so it’s perfect for a night of grilling. You can sit on the patio while you grill and when there’s like 15-20 minutes left, pop in the kitchen and whip this together.
When I say it’s simple, I mean it.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped pancetta
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- Boil noodles until they’re tender then drain and set aside
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and parm and set aside
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta on medium high heat until it begins to brown a little
- Add garlic and cook for 1 min
- Reduce heat to low, add noodles and egg mixture to skillet and stir until it’s all mixed together
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Top with parsley and enjoy