Sometimes you just need a mixture of crunchy and sweet, right? I have a habit of hoarding all kinds of different chips: chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, and the list goes on. I wanted to make something quick that was chewy and crunchy so into the pantry I went. I grabbed milk chocolate chips, marshmallows, Chex cereal, and peanuts and with that, we created the Crunchy Clusters.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips melted
- 1 1/2 cups Chex mix cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Heat up the chocolate chips in a big microwave safe bowl until completely melted.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until it’s all mixed well together.
- Grab a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and begin forming clusters of the mixture on the cookie sheet.
- Put them in the fridge to cool completely.