These puppies are the easiest things I make with my kids, obviously being careful with cooking the ground beef, but my oldest (5) can help make the rest of it.
All you need is ground beef, whatever hamburger seasoning you like, crescent rolls, shredded cheese, a cookie sheet and an oven. Easy peasy.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and add in the seasoning, stir until well combined
- Preheat the oven to the temp on the crescent roll package
- On the cookie sheet, roll out the crescent rolls into squares. I simply kept two triangles connected and it made a rectangle shape. With the kids rolling them up, it’ll be a little messy anyways 🙂
- Once the squares are in place, spoon scoops of ground beef into the center and then sprinkle with some cheese. Take all four corners and meet them at the center and twist to hold. Since the dough will be a little warm, it’ll stick together nicely to seal. Repeat for remaining squares
- Bake according to crescent roll package