You get home from work and the hustle to get dinner ready before soccer practice ensues. Well I know exactly how you feel so here’s a quick, DELICIOUS option to keep everyone happy. The best part about this is I bought the bbq pulled pork from Dierbergs and did not make this from scratch. If you want to prep the meat on the weekend, that works as well!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb shredded bbq pulled pork
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- flour tortillas
- 1/2 can of 10oz can of enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- optional toppings: sour cream, tomatoes, avocados, salsa
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add the pulled pork, corn, black beans and water. Give it a good stir and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Grab a 9×9 glass dish (oven safe) and your tortillas.
- Begin assembling the enchiladas– spoon the pork mixture down the center of the tortilla and roll it up. Place it in the dish and continue forming the enchiladas until the mixture is used and dish is filled up.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the top of the sauce.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate with your choice of toppings and enjoy!
2 Comments Add yours
We love your recipes…quick, easy & most of the time ingredient’s are on hand here at home. Keep them coming please 😊
Thank you, Tammy!