If it’s a weekday and I’m cooking with chicken, it’s either a rotisserie chicken or it’s prepped chicken I made over the weekend. I want weekday cooking to be simple so I actually do it and I’m sure you feel the same!
This Chicken Alfredo Bake is quick, but also is amazing as leftovers so it’s a win win. This bake is as simple as they come so grab your rotisserie chicken, alfredo sauce, a veggie and let’s get it going.
Chicken Alfredo Bake
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, diced up into smaller pieces
- 2-3 heads of broccoli, chopped into small chunks
- 7-10 oz of noodles, I prefer bow tie
- 1 15-oz can of Alfredo sauce
- 4 tbs butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Italian panko crumbs
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Grab a large pot and fill it with water and a smaller pot and fill it with water. Bring both of those pots to boil.
- Dump the noodles into the large pot of boiling water and boil until cooked.
- Dump the broccoli into the smaller pot of boiling water and boil until the broccoli begin to soften, but have a little bit of a crunch.
- Drain the noodles and the broccoli.
- Put the noodles back into the large pot without water and put the stovetop on medium heat.
- Pour the alfredo sauce on top of the noodles and give it a stir.
- Add in the cooked broccoli and diced up rotisserie chicken and stir it all up until the sauce is coating everything.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium casserole dish, spoon the chicken, broccoli and noodle mixture and even it out.
- In a small glass bowl, stir together the melted butter and panko crumbs.
- Sprinkle it over the top of the chicken mixture and then sprinkle the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese begins to lightly brown and the panko crumbs get a little crunchy.
- Enjoy! This is perfect for meal prepping too.