I mean it! It is the easiest chili with a handful of ingredients, but the most delicious flavor. I love using my Martha Stewart pot for this. It just screams fall! I like thick chili so if you’d like it a little thinner, add some beef broth or water to thin it out.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package of Brooks chili seasoning
- 2- 15 oz cans of tomato sauce
- 1 -15 oz can of chili beans
- 1- 15 oz can of kidney beans
- Brown the ground beef in the pot.
- Add in all of the other ingredients and then give it a stir.
- Reduce heat to medium, put the lid on and let it all cook together. Stir every so often.
- Top with chopped red onion, sour cream, shredded cheese and crackers.
- Pair with my homemade cast iron skillet cornbread.